Winn Dixie has some super deals starting Wednesday with the new ad. See the list below and don’t forget that you might be able to use the Publix or Target special coupons from Sunday’s paper if your store accepts competitor Qs!
Shopping Tips for Winn Dixie:
- Winn Dixie allows stacking of (1) Manufacturer’s Coupon and (1) Store Coupon per item.
- See the entire Winn Dixie Coupon Policy for more details.
- Some Winn Dixie stores will accept competitor coupons with certain limitations. But not stores participate. Check this list to see which stores are considered competotors for your local store.
- Learn about Winn Dixie eCoupons and how they work.
- This is how I’m earning a FREE Tank of Gas each month, now that the Fuel Perks program has been replaced by the Plenti program.
- In the list below, you’ll find:
Manufacturers coupons are colored RED
Store coupons are colored GREEN
Rebate offers are colored BLUE
It's time to shop the Publix Weekly Sale! And it's been all matched up with the corresponding coupons. Here are some things you'll want to keep in mind when you shop at Publix: The Publix Weekly Ad is just one of the three sales going on simultaneously at Publix each...read more
Publix Money Maker Deal: 😻 (2) FREE + $3.41 Money Maker On Rachael Ray Nutrish Cat Food! (11/23-11/27 or 11/28)
Got hungry kitties? Then don't miss this deal starting Friday, 11/23 at Publix! You can score (2) FREE + $3.41 Money Maker On Rachael Ray Nutrish Cat Food after stacked coupons! It's a deal you won't want to miss! No kitties? Then grab the Money Maker deal for your...read more
Once a year, for only a few days, there is a really neat resource available for us overstressed, overworked and possibly slightly cranky mommies that is such an amazing deal I absolutely have to tell you about it! It's called the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. Here's the...read more
I always joke with my husband that when we walk into the dollar store, armed with a couple one dollar bills, we feel RICH 🙂 But there are definitely items at Dollar Stores that, while only $1, are too expensive and can be purchased cheaper elsewhere. Consumer...read more