Effective September 28, 2014, Winn Dixie released an updated Coupon Policy on their website.
Winn Dixie is clarifying the use of coupons at their stores. The most significant change is with regard to limiting the number of coupons that can be used per customer per day. Seems they are toughening up on the shelf-clearers just like Publix. Excellent! The only frustrating item is that we disagree and think that they should accept coupons on the Free items in the Make-a-Meal & What-a-Deal promotions. But that is simply just our opinion. It also frustrates us that they have clearly written against overage in item #8.
Here is the updated Winn Dixie Coupon Policy:
(changes are colored in orange)
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- Winn-Dixie will accept manufacturer coupons (limit one per item), or Winn-Dixie coupons (one per item), or valid internet coupons (one per item).
- Only original coupons will be accepted. Copies or coupons on mobile devices will not be accepted.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn-Dixie limits redemption to (5) five like coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
- A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Customer Reward Card deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
- Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Make a Meal” or What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
Check your local store to see if they now accept Competitor Coupons! If they do, then the Coupon Policy above continues with these guidelines:
- Winn Dixie accepts competitors BOGO coupons, one coupon per like item, per day, per customer.
- Winn Dixie accepts competitors store brand coupons one coupon per like item per day, per customer.
- Winn Dixie will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as a competitor coupon.
- Winn Dixie will redeem competitor coupons for money off an entire transaction , one coupon per customer per day. Winn Dixie will not redeem competitor coupons for percentages off of order totals.
- Local competitors are defined as any grocery retailer in the local marketing area who sells like items. Coupons from club retailers such as SAM’s, Costco and BJ’s will not be honored.
Additional Competitor Coupon Guidelines we received from Winn Dixie:
- Winn-Dixie will accept up to TEN competitor coupons, one coupon per like item, per visit. If multiple like items are purchased, only one competitor coupon may be redeemed for that item per visit.
- The Store & Manufacturer Coupon(s) must be for identical items.
- Only one store OR competitor coupon and one manufacturer coupon will be accepted per item, per customer, per day.
- **SOME STORES** Winn Dixie will NOT honor a BOGO Coupon along with a BOGO Sale (the FREE-FREE).
- Winn Dixie reserves the right to limit quantities and most will be reserved to 5 Deals (10 items) per household per day.
We would love to hear your thoughts too! Join the conversation and leave a comment below!
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!