White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups
How about a new twist on an old favorite just in time for Fall? Instead of peanut butter cups, try these White Chocolate Pumpkin Cups!
7 simple ingredients and you can put together these delicious “pumpkin cups” in no time!
“Paint” the melted white chocolate on the bottom and halfway up the cupcake liners using a small spoon or pastry brush.
You will find it very hard not to keep sneaking bites of this deliciousness!
Mmmmmm, now all they need is their white chocolate tops and a few minutes in the freezer!
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Melt half of the white chocolate over a double broiler or in a microwave until smooth and creamy. Set aside the remaining white chocolate chips.
- Using a small spoon spread the melted white chocolate onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of each cupcake liner. Transfer muffin tin to a freezer, and freeze liners for 10 minutes or until completely hardened.
- For filling, use an electric hand mixer to beat together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs until well combined. The mixture should be thick enough to roll into a ball
- Remove muffin tin from freezer. Divide pumpkin mixture into 12 portions. Roll each portion into a ball and place it into the cupcake liner, then flatten it out.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate, and cover the pumpkin mixture in each liner with white chocolate. Tap against a flat surface a few times to evenly spread out the chocolate.
- Freeze for an additional 10-15 minutes. Unwrap before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
|Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas|| Items to Buy Only at the
|5 Ways to Save on Produce|