Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
Creamy tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich instantly transports me back to Saturday lunch time when I was a kid…yummy!
Toss these simple ingredients in the crock pot before you leave for work and soup will be ready and waiting when you come home!
Now that it’s done, just add the cream and butter.
The immersion blender does a wonderful job of pureeing all of the ingredients.
- 28 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- 4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Pour crushed tomatoes and chicken broth in crock pot. Add oregano and basil and stir well.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- While still in crock pot, blend well with immersion blender. If you don’t have an immersion blender, strain the soup and puree chunks in blender. Then return puree to slow cooker.
- Add cream and butter and stir well.
- Enjoy with delicious grilled cheese sandwiches!
You might also like:
| Get Cash Back with
| FREE Online
| Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!