Peanut Butter Cheeseball Recipe
Want a quick and easy recipe to take to those Super Bowl / Summertime / Anytime parties that’s a little different but oh, so delicious? Check this out!!!
You’re just six simple ingredients away from a different and delicious twist on the traditional “cheeseball”!
Dump all the ingredients in a nice medium size bowl. (Remember, it works best if the cream cheese is soft)
You can mix by hand or use a mixer, all the ingredients are pretty soft so they meld together quickly.
Looking yummy, right?!! It’s okay to snag a lick… for quality control reasons, of course!!
Spoon onto plastic wrap on the counter or a cutting board, in the shape of a ball.
Wrap it up and place in the freezer. It will hold it’s shape, just don’t squeeze it in between two flat boxes.
Pour Peanut & Chocolate chips in a shallow dish. Unwrap the ball and roll it in the chips to completely cover.
Serve with vanilla wafers, pretzel sticks or graham crackers!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Combine everything but the chips in a mixing bowl and beat until blended.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks, etc.
More Fun Articles To Read:
We are all guilty of certain bad money habits. In fact, I am willing to bet that even if you are the most frugal person in the world, you are still guilty of at least one bad money habit. For me, it was too easy to use our credit card. Over just a short period we...read more
Redbox is one of my favorite ways to rent movies. Keep reading to learn about redbox free movie codes. You can find a Redbox kiosk on nearly every street corner. There are over 38,000 kiosks across the US offering lower prices and more convenience than...read more