Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
Olive Garden is one of my most favorite places to go when we’re going out to dinner! Their Minestrone Soup is so delicious and now you can enjoy it at home with this recipe.
Look at all the delicious goodness that goes into a pot of this minestrone soup! SO good for you 🙂
When you chop up your veggies, it’s good to keep the pieces uniform in size.
It only takes a few minutes in the olive oil to saute the veggies.
Rinse the greens well before adding them. No need to include sand in your soup…lol!
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 diced medium Onion
- 1 chopped small Zucchini
- 14 oz Italian Style Green Beans
- 1 diced stalk Celery
- 4 tsp minced Garlic
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 30 ounce drained Red Kidney Beans
- 30 ounce drained Great Northern Beans
- 14 ounce can Diced Tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 cup dry Red Wine (optional)
- 4 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 cup Hot Water
- 4 cups fresh Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Shell Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large stock pot.
- Saute onion, celery, zucchini, and carrots until onions are clear.
- Add garlic, green beans and tomato paste and stir.
- Add the broth, red wine and hot water and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, beans, and spices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add spinach and pasta and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite bread.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
Homemade Pop Tarts Recipe with Nutella Great treat for Saturday mornings while watching cartoons! The kids (and the grown ups too) will love these scrumptious Nutella homemade pop tarts fresh from the oven! The ingredients are so simple! They're ones I have in my...read more
Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Shake THM Fuel Pull Recipe We started drinking this shake almost every day when we started reading the Trim Healthy Mama book. It is a delicious smoothie that packs protein and substance to keep me not hungry for a few hours. Yet it is...read more
So you may have seen those silly 365 Day Money Saving Challenges, and they sound all glamorous, "Save Over $1,000 this year!" but when you look at the nitty gritty penny challenge details, you have to sock away around $50 EACH WEEK by the time November...read more
What would you do if you had an extra $10,000 (ten grand) in your pocket today? Just think of what an additional $10,000 a year could do for your family. A few simple changes in your shopping habits can really add up to some BIG savings. Find out how to save Ten Grand...read more