Olive Garden Minestrone Soup Recipe
Olive Garden is one of my most favorite places to go when we’re going out to dinner! Their Minestrone Soup is so delicious and now you can enjoy it at home with this recipe.
Look at all the delicious goodness that goes into a pot of this minestrone soup! SO good for you 🙂
When you chop up your veggies, it’s good to keep the pieces uniform in size.
It only takes a few minutes in the olive oil to saute the veggies.
Rinse the greens well before adding them. No need to include sand in your soup…lol!
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 diced medium Onion
- 1 chopped small Zucchini
- 14 oz Italian Style Green Beans
- 1 diced stalk Celery
- 4 tsp minced Garlic
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 30 ounce drained Red Kidney Beans
- 30 ounce drained Great Northern Beans
- 14 ounce can Diced Tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 cup dry Red Wine (optional)
- 4 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 cup Hot Water
- 4 cups fresh Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Shell Pasta
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large stock pot.
- Saute onion, celery, zucchini, and carrots until onions are clear.
- Add garlic, green beans and tomato paste and stir.
- Add the broth, red wine and hot water and stir well.
- Add tomatoes, beans, and spices.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add spinach and pasta and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite bread.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
Have you ever enjoyed biting into chocolate covered strawberries? The hard outer chocolate exterior melds with the sweet juicy strawberry on the inside. It's a little bit of heaven right here on earth! Years ago my Mom and I would take the kids over to the mall and...read more
Homemade Pop Tarts Recipe with Nutella Great treat for Saturday mornings while watching cartoons! The kids (and the grown ups too) will love these scrumptious Nutella homemade pop tarts fresh from the oven! The ingredients are so simple! They're ones I have in my...read more
If you’re like me, you’re astounded by the price of a college textbook nowadays. I mean, come on! You’re already paying for room, board, tuition, and now you get slammed with these ridiculously expensive textbook costs? There needs to be a better way. And, lucky for...read more
We’ve all been there before. Your credit card statement is staring you in the face and your checking account is just cents from zero. It happens. Time to revisit the household budget. And then you get mad at yourself for allowing your finances to get in this awful...read more