Grilled Cheese Rollups Recipe
Need a quick snack for those hungry kiddos? Here’s a little twist on the Grilled Cheese Sandwich we bet they will love!
These 3 ingredients are always present at our house! Feel free to use any kind of cheese slices you like!
Trimming off the crust makes it easier to roll up the cheese in the bread. You can always save the crusts for bread crumbs!
Our kids love to help with this part!
- 6 slices of Bread
- 6 American Cheese Singles
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Roll each slice of bread to flatten.
- Trim crust off of bread.
- Place cheese slice on bread and roll up
- Heat skillet over medium low and melt butter.
- Place rollups in pan seam side down.
- Cook until brown turning frequently throughout cooking.
- Serve immediately.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: