Gooey S’mores Snack Mix Recipe
Have your kids eaten up all the snacks in the house? Are they begging for more? Give them a bit of this Gooey S’mores Snack Mix…no campfire required!
Wow! Just THREE easy ingredients and you’ve got yourself an ooey-gooey snack the kids will love!
Don’t blink while those marshmallows are toasting in the broiler! They can get burnt really fast!
- 2 cups Golden Grahams Cereal
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Set oven on low broil.
- Line a baking sheet with silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Spread marshmallows on prepared sheet.
- Place under broiler just until marshmallows begin to brown.
- Remove silicone mat or parchment paper immediately from pan and place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- The marshmallows may still be too sticky for you to handle so you can optionally dust them with powder sugar to reduce stickiness.
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate and cereal in bowl 1 handful at a time to mix well.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: