Grape All Natural Frozen Pops Recipe
Kids love cooling off with frozen pops during the summer. But the ones we buy in the store can be loaded with added sugar and other unnecessary ingredients. No problem! Make your own right at home. These Grape All Natural Frozen Pops take just 2 ingredients and a few minutes prep time and they’re ready to pop into the freezer.
It can’t get much simpler than 2 ingredients. And you don’t have to add sugar if the grapes are already sweet enough for you.
Using a food processor is an easy way to puree the grapes. You could also use a hand blender.
Pour the pureed grades through a mesh strainer and use a spatula to get as much juice out of the grapes as possible.
I love to use the Zoku Quik Pop Maker to get the pops frozen in a matter of minutes. Other traditional pops molds will work also. 🙂
HELPFUL TIP: After unmolding the pops, wrap them in resealable plastic bags or store them in airtight plastic containers (use wax paper or plastic wrap to layer) and freeze for at least 30 minutes. This second freezing helps ice pops hold their shape a bit better so they won’t melt quite so quickly while you’re eating them. If well wrapped, ice pops will keep for three to four weeks. After that, they start to lose their flavor.
- 3 cup Fresh Grapes
- 2 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Puree grapes in food processor until liquified.
- Strain through sieve pressing to get as much juice as possible.
- You can optionally add sugar if extra sweetness is desired.
- Place stick in position.
- Pour juice in maker up to fill line.
- Wait 10 minutes or until frozen.
- Use tool to remove pop and place in freezer.
- Pour juice into pops molds or small paper cups.
- Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes or until mixture begins to firm.
- Insert sticks and return to freezer for several hours.
- Use hot water to release from molds.
Here are some more recipes you might enjoy:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe
- Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipe
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas