No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
Think homemade ice cream means dragging out the churn with the ice and salt? Not this time! Combine the ingredients and give them time in the freezer. Ta-da! You have delicious and refreshing No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. It’s a perfect treat on a hot summer’s day!
5 easy ingredients, 20 minutes and 6 hours in the freezer are all you need for this one.
In order to get the soft peaks to form, you’ll need the speed of an electric whisk. Try not to eat too many chips before you fold them into the mixture!
That looks yummy and refreshing, doesn’t it? Why not make this for Mom? Maybe she’d like some Chocolate Dipped Strawberries too? The recipe can be found below. Happy Mother’s Day!
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk, food coloring and mint.
- Add heavy cream and whisk on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spread mixture into a loaf pan.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
- No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!