We know sometimes couponing can be confusing, and we are here to help!
Here at True Couponing, we receive questions daily about all kinds of things pertaining to couponing. To help answer your questions, we will regularly post Questions and Answers to some of the Frequently Asked Questions we receive from our readers.
Today’s question was asked at a recent True Couponing Workshop…
“There are so many times I would like to direct people to your web site. Is it OK if I print some business cards to distribute to promote True Couponing?”
What a great idea!
We really appreciate you telling your friends and family about True Couponing! It has made such a difference in our finances and blessed us so much…well, that’s what this ministry is all about!
To make it even easier for you to share, we created some True Couponing Business Cards that you can print!
You can print these business cards on Avery Business Cards 5371, 8371, 8871 or just plain card stock.
You can find a link to the “True Couponing Printable Business Cards” under our “Helpful Links” section of the web site.
Do you have more questions?
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
- Browse through our previously posted FAQs.
- Questions about Workshops can be sent to Workshops@TrueCouponing.com or visit our Workshop Information page.
- Leave a comment on the post you have a question about (especially if it is a current store list). Sometimes another reader will even respond before we can!
- View the schedule of upcoming classes and register for a class HERE.
If you still can’t find your answer, email us at Save@TrueCouponing.com and we will do our best to help you!