This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is a family favorite we have at least once a month. I plan this meal for hectic afternoons when I have lots of errands to run and kids to pick up and drop off. It’s so nice to walk in the house after a busy afternoon to the wonderful smell of this Beef Stroganoff knowing I can have it on the table in about 10-15 minutes.
There are only 2 things you need to cut up: the beef…
and the onions. That’s it! The rest of the ingredients just get opened and tossed into the crock pot.
See, I told you it was easy!
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 lb Beef for Stew or Beef Roast cut into cubes
- 1 Tbs Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cans Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce or Dale’s Sauce
- 8 oz bar of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 c Chopped Parsley (optional)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place beef in the slow cooker, then add steak seasoning and onions. Stir to coat meat. Then add soups and sauce and stir again.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high for about 5 hours.
- Stir in bar of cream cheese just before serving. The bar should melt completely creating a thick, creamy gravy.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos with Cheese Sauce
- Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Chipotle Carnitas
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!