Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
When you whip up these Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls on a Saturday morning, the kids and the hubby will be singing your praises. And you won’t even mind that they’re doing it with their mouths full…lol!
You can’t go wrong when the ingredient list calls for sugar, butter and cream cheese!
This is such a simple way to make delicious apple cinnamon rolls! The kids can help with the sprinkling and rolling.
Refrigerating the roll before you cut it makes it much easier to handle.
You’ll be tempted to lick your fingers as you put this yummy frosting on the cinnamon rolls!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough
- 1/4 cup Apple Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
- Unroll dough into one large rectangle.
- Spread apple butter evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the apple butter.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
- Spray 8×8 pan with non stick spray.
- Cut roll into 10 slices and place in prepared pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating at low speed, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- Ice cinnamon rolls.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
| 5 Secrets to Save at
| Make Ahead Football
Party Food Ideas
|DIY Halloween Decorations|
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!