Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe
Our kids love to have a cup of Hot Chocolate when the weather turns colder. And with four of them, there never seems to be enough to go around since they all want refills! Now I can make plenty at one time with this Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe. This would also be a great recipe to use when you have holiday parties!
There’s nothing complicated about the ingredients for this delicious hot chocolate!
You’ll be tempted to do a lot of taste testing with this recipe 🙂
It doesn’t get a whole lot easier to make this yummy hot chocolate and there’s enough for a crowd!
- 2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 cups Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and stir until well mixed and chips are spread around the bottom.
- Cook on low setting for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
| Get Cash Back with
| FREE Online
| Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill