Strawberry Oatmeal Bars Recipe
I love to keep a Nutri-Grain bar in my purse or laptop bag for a quick snack when I’m on the go. This Strawberry Oatmeal Bar recipe is very similar to that. Yum!
Can you believe there’s only 4 ingredients to this recipe? You can even switch it up a bit and use different filling flavors like blueberry or apple.
Keep mixing the oatmeal, cake mix and melted butter until everything is moist.
Mmmmmm, that looks delicious! Add the top layer of the oatmeal mixture, bake it and you’re done!
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together oats, cake mix, and melted butter until it there is no more dry mix.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture evenly into the bottom the prepared pan.
- Spread pie filling evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on the top evenly.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: