Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider Recipe
When it starts to get chilly, there’s nothing like a warm mug of Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider to make you feel toasty all the way down to your toes!
This warm wonderful drink can be made with just five simple ingredients!
You can also use the Cinnamon Dolce Syrup for pancakes, brownies, coffee and more!
- 2 cup Motts Apple Juice
- 3 pumps Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (approx 2 tbsp) See Recipe Below
- Caramel Topping (Use a squeeze bottle to add topping)
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Place apple juice and syrup in microwaveable container and stir.
- Microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream
- Add caramel topping.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts Recipe
- Gluten-Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
You might also like:
| Get Cash Back with
| FREE Online
| Tips for Lowering
Your Electric Bill
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!