Peanut Butter Cheeseball Recipe
Want a quick and easy recipe to take to those Super Bowl / Summertime / Anytime parties that’s a little different but oh, so delicious? Check this out!!!
You’re just six simple ingredients away from a different and delicious twist on the traditional “cheeseball”!
Dump all the ingredients in a nice medium size bowl. (Remember, it works best if the cream cheese is soft)
You can mix by hand or use a mixer, all the ingredients are pretty soft so they meld together quickly.
Looking yummy, right?!! It’s okay to snag a lick… for quality control reasons, of course!!
Spoon onto plastic wrap on the counter or a cutting board, in the shape of a ball.
Wrap it up and place in the freezer. It will hold it’s shape, just don’t squeeze it in between two flat boxes.
Pour Peanut & Chocolate chips in a shallow dish. Unwrap the ball and roll it in the chips to completely cover.
Serve with vanilla wafers, pretzel sticks or graham crackers!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Combine everything but the chips in a mixing bowl and beat until blended.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks, etc.
More Fun Articles To Read:
Disney vacations can be expensive, especially for families. Between airfare, park tickets, dining, accommodations, souvenirs, and everything else, your trip to the happiest place on earth can turn into a huge hole in your wallet. You don't have to completely wreck...read more
The older I get the more I am realizing how important family vacations are to reconnecting with our families. We are always running in so many various directions during the year that we all need some relaxing time to let loose and have some fun. And while...read more