Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
I come from a good ole Southern Family and Chicken and Dumplings is still a family favorite! Doing it in the crcok pot makes it really easy too!
Nothing complicated about these ingredients!
Chop up your fresh veggies.
Combine everything right into the crock pot.
A home-cooked, comfort-food dinner awaits!
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 ribs of Celery, diced
- 3 cups Chicken Broth
- 6 oz frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 16 oz can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- Place all ingredients, except biscuit dough, in slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts from slow cooker, shred and then return to cooker.
- Roll dough for each biscuit to about 1/4″ thick and cut into strips. drop strips into cooker and cook on high for another hour.