Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches Recipe
This easy, classic sandwich has become one of our family favorites!
If you don’t have cheesecloth to place the rosemary and bay leaves in, you can use an inexpensive men’s handkerchief.
Don’t waste any of that delicious juice that remains in the crock pot after you remove the meat. Strain it and use it to dip the sandwiches in. It’s SO good…we never have enough!!
- 4 lb Beef Roast
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 small Onion quartered
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 cup Water
- 8 Sub Rolls
- Bell Peppers (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Place rosemary and bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth and gather it up and tie with twine/string.
- Add soy sauce and water to the crock pot.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and rosemary and discard.
- Remove and shred beef.
- Strain juices to serve as Au Jus.
- Return everything to crock pot on warm and serve with sub rolls.
- If you like, you can sauté onions and peppers and add cheese to the sandwiches.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy: