It’s time to shop the latest Publix Green Advantage Flyer Sale! And it’s been all matched up with the corresponding coupons.
Here are some things you’ll want to keep in mind about the Publix Green Advantage Flyer:
- The Publix Green Flyer is a separate sale in addition to the Publix Weekly Ad Sale and the Publix Purple Flyer Sale.
- The flyer can be found right inside your local Publix store. If you don’t see it in the display at the front of the store with the Weekly Ad, simply ask for it at Customer Service.
- Starting the day before the sale goes live (so that is Friday), you can also print the Publix Green Flyer from the Publix Website here.
- The Green Flyer sale runs from Saturday to the following Friday (so technically one day shy of two weeks).
- The sale prices in these special flyers are the same regardless where you live.
- There are Publix Store Coupons in the Green Flyer (colored green in the list below) that can be stacked with Manufacturer Coupons (colored red in the list below)
- Publix accepts competitor coupons and they are included in the list below! Make sure to check the Publix Master Competitor List for which stores are considered a competitor for your local store.
- In the list below:
Manufacturer coupons are listed in RED
Store Coupons are listed in GREEN
Rebate Offers are listed in BLUE
- Items at stockpile prices are marked with a True Couponing Shopping Cart!
- Freebies and Money Makers are even cheaper than stockpile prices and marked as a True Deal.
On the week we get a new flyer (which is every other week), we will put BOTH the Sneak Peek as well as the CURRENT lists on this page. That way you can look over both of them. For those few days, you will see a gray button/box that says “Display all matchups” that opens up each separate entire list.