Peanut Butter Cheeseball Recipe
Want a quick and easy recipe to take to those Super Bowl / Summertime / Anytime parties that’s a little different but oh, so delicious? Check this out!!!
You’re just six simple ingredients away from a different and delicious twist on the traditional “cheeseball”!
Dump all the ingredients in a nice medium size bowl. (Remember, it works best if the cream cheese is soft)
You can mix by hand or use a mixer, all the ingredients are pretty soft so they meld together quickly.
Looking yummy, right?!! It’s okay to snag a lick… for quality control reasons, of course!!
Spoon onto plastic wrap on the counter or a cutting board, in the shape of a ball.
Wrap it up and place in the freezer. It will hold it’s shape, just don’t squeeze it in between two flat boxes.
Pour Peanut & Chocolate chips in a shallow dish. Unwrap the ball and roll it in the chips to completely cover.
Serve with vanilla wafers, pretzel sticks or graham crackers!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- Combine everything but the chips in a mixing bowl and beat until blended.
- Place mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap and twist to form a ball.
- Freeze for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap ball and roll it in chips to completely cover.
- Place on plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks, etc.
More Recipes You’re Sure To Enjoy:
| Yummy Mint & Chocolate Chips
Make This Fudge The Bomb!
| This Recipe was Featured on
The Huffington Post
More Articles For You:
| Secret Tips To
Save More at CVS!
| Amazon Lightning Deals
You Don’t Want to Miss!