Orange Jack O Lantern Fruit Cups Recipe
Here’s a way to get your kids something nutritious and delicious during the days of candy overload! You can use the fruits your kids like best to fill the oranges.
Use nice medium size oranges and then for the filling, use whatever fruit your kids like best!
If you don’t want to waste the pulp after you scoop it out, you can combine with the fruits that you use to stuff the Jack O Lantern orange.
- 3 Medium Navel Oranges
- 1 cup Mixed Fruit
- Slice off the tops of the oranges.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the pulp of the oranges.
- Cut out faces on each orange to resemble a Jack O Lantern.
- Fill each orange with mixed fruit and serve.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Gluten Free Spiced Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Candy Corn Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
- Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice Cider Recipe
You might also like:
|Easy Halloween Dinner Ideas|| Items to Buy Only at the
|5 Ways to Save on Produce|