Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge Recipe
Our family LOVES fudge and this recipe is one of our favorites ♥ Whenever we make chocolate fudge, the mint chocolate chip gets made as well!
Here’s one of the easiest fudge recipes EVER! Just 5 ingredients and your microwave!
When it comes to adding the food coloring, you can make it as light or dark as you want. You can also use different colors for different occasions.
- 18 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Line 8×8 pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt white chips and shortening by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mint to melted chocolate and stir to incorporate.
- Add food coloring to reach desired color.
- Allow mixture to cool a little before adding mini chips or they will melt.
- Fold in mini chips, reserving about 1/4 to place on top.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press into place.
- Sprinkle top with reserved chips and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut and paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!