Here’s a list of all the expired coupon inserts you can remove from your file box…
This is an extensive list of expired coupon inserts to help you identify what to keep & purge from your files. Also, at the bottom of this list, learn how to donate expired coupon inserts to military families (they can use them up to six months after the expiration date)!
Is your coupon box overflowing with expired coupon inserts? Then it’s time to purge!
Maintaining organized coupon files helps streamline the process and gets you to the store quicker. This list will keep you up to date on which expired coupon inserts to keep and which to purge, it is updated regularly, so check back often!
~ 2017 ~
~ May 2017 ~
- 5/14/17 Keep RP
(RP has (1) unexpired coupon $2/1 IBgard, exp. 11/17/18)
~ July 2017 ~
- 7/23/17 Keep RP
(RP has (3) unexpired coupons: $3/1 FDgard, exp. 1/22/19 [8-ct. or 24-ct.], $3/1 IBgard, exp. 1/22/19 (RP 07/23/17) [12-ct. or 48-ct.] , $1/2 Egglands Best Eggs, exp. 2/28/18 [12-ct.])
~ September 2017 ~
- 9/10 Keep RP (2), Keep SS (2)
(SS has (1) unexpired coupon: $1/1 Sweetspot Labs Product, exp. 12/31/18)
~ October 2017 ~
- 10/1 Keep SS (R) & RP #2
(RP #2 has (2) unexpired coupons: $1.50/1 Purina Cat Chow, exp. 1/31/18 (RP 10/01/17 #2 R) [6.3-lb.], $3/1 Purina Cat Food Naturals, exp. 1/31/18 [6.3-lb.+] . SS (R) has (4) unexpired coupons: $1/1 McCain Product, $1/1 Rosina Products, $0.50/1 Tic Tac Mints or Mixers, exp. 1/10/18 [1-oz. Single Pac],and $1/2 Harvest Snaps (SS 10/01/17 R) )
- 10/22 Keep Smart Source (2), Keep RP (R)
(SS has too many unexpired coupons. RP (R) has (1) unexpired coupon: $1/1 Welch’s 100% Juice with Coconut Water, exp. 1/31/18 (RP 10/22/17 R) [64-oz.]
- 10/29 Keep Smart Source (R), Keep RP (R)
(RP (R) has (1) unexpired coupon: $0.50/1 Eggland’s Best Eggs, exp. 1/29/18); SS has (1) unexpired coupon: $1/1 Old Wisconsin Product, exp. 1/29/18 [3.5-oz.+])
~ November 2017 ~
- 11/5 Keep Smart Source (2), Keep Red Plum (2)
- 11/12 Keep Smart Source, Keep Red Plum
- 11/19 Keep Smart Source (2), Keep Red Plum
~ December 2017 ~
- 12/3 Keep Smart Source, Keep Red Plum
- 12/10 Keep Smart Source (2), Keep Red Plum (2)
~ January 2018 ~
- 1/7/18 Keep Smart Source (3), Keep Red Plum (3)
Tips to keep your Coupon File Box Lean & Mean:
- P&G Coupon inserts expire almost monthly. So those can usually be purged as soon as a new one comes in the newspaper.
- Dollar General puts their weekly ad inside the SmartSource Coupon insert. It is only good for the week in which it comes in the insert. To save space, pull that out of the Smart Source insert and get rid of it right away! No need to let it take up valuable space!
(note: you might want to save one flyer out in case you want to use it during the week)
Send your expired coupons to the Military!
If you have been couponing for a while now, you are probably accumulating some great expired coupons. Don’t you just hate to toss them? Well, you don’t have to! Military families outside the USA can use your expired coupons! The Commissaries on military bases outside of the USA (which excludes Hawaii and Alaska) will accept manufacturer coupons up to 6 months past their expiration date. They can use manufacturer coupons only, no store coupons are accepted (so don’t included the extra Purple or Green Flyers from Publix).
Here’s how to send them to them:
True Couponing supports the Coups For Troups Website for helping to get Expired Coupons over to our Military. Here’s how it works:
- Get a Priority Mail flat rate envelope or box and pack it as full as you can. It is the same postage rate to ship to an overseas APO/FPO address is within the USA. A box takes roughly 3-4 weeks to arrive to an overseas APO/FPO address. An standard envelope takes roughly a week.envelope or “flat rate” box from your local post office to put all your coupons inside. Priority Mail Boxes and Envelopes are provided for free from USPS, standard domestic rates apply when you mail to an APO or FPO address.
- Choose a Satellite Location to mail your coupons to, or choose an individual family to mail them directly! (If you choose to mail to a family, it is best to mail them out monthly because they are counting on your coupons!)
- No sorting of the manufacturer coupons is necessary! You don’t even have to cut them. Just load them in your package and get them shipped out asap. Even if you have some expired coupons mixed in with the non-expired ones that is fine too. They will use the ones that are not expired.
Want to see some fun testimonies? Follow our friends at Coups For Troops on Facebook!
~ Happy saving, organizing and donating!
You may also be interested in:
|All About Regional Differences||Stock-Up