Ghostly Peep Brownies Recipe
Brownies happen to be a big favorite in our house! And adding a cute little ghost peep on top just makes them lots of fun!
You can make brownies with a box mix, but it really isn’t that hard to make them from scratch.
Brownie batter is finger-lickin’ good!
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Grease 13×9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brownie ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat marshmallow creme (about half at a time) in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies.
- Top each brownie with a ghost peep.
- Take a butane torch and brown the marshmallow creme around each peep.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
| Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
| What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
| How to Use