Save time, money and get organized!
We’ve created some FREE downloads and printables for your convenience.
Download, print and save!
Workshop Handouts: (Please share these with your group to teach others and Pay It Forward)
- Coupon Lingo Handout (immediate pdf download)
This is one of the first things you should print out. Reference this list to help you understand all the lingo and abbreviations used on this website and in the couponing community.
- Basic Workshop Handout (immediate pdf download)
(Print on front and back and tri-fold like a brochure) – This is the handout we distribute at our free workshops.
- Advanced Drugstore Couponing Techniques
(Tips for shopping at CVS and Walgreens)
- Spanish – Basic Coupon Class Handout
(Print front and back on 11″ x 14″ paper and tri-fold like a brochure) – This is the handout we distribute at our free workshops.
Budgeting and Spending:
- Stock Up Price Guide, (immediate pdf download here)
The “Stock Up Price” is the maximum price we are willing to pay for an item. When you can purchase an item at its “buy price” you should purchase multiples and stock up on that item. Buy enough to last an entire sales cycle (6-12 weeks) or until the item reaches its “buy price” again.
- Savings Tracker – Enter three numbers from your receipt and the sheet will automatically calculate several key numbers for you such as:
- % Saved for Each Shopping Trip
- Total % Saved for the month
- Monthly Budget Tracker
- Total Year Spending (and Saving) Summary
You could also enter the details from each of your receipts as well, and keep track of what you are spending on individual items.
- Coupon Database
Look for ANY Coupon (whether it is a printable or found in the Newspaper) to clip or print right from there!
- 2014 Coupon Insert Schedule
A list of coupon inserts to expect each Sunday in your newspaper.
- Where to Find Coupons if your Newspaper doesn’t have good ones
Newspapers are the best resource for coupons, but sometimes your local newspapers don’t have many coupons inside. This resource will explain those differences and help you get more coupons.
- Learn more about printing coupons from home.
- Easy List of what coupons to Purge (once they have expired).
- Visit Our Online Store
Find several Couponing Tools to make it quicker and easier to cut coupons each week (and keep you organized).
Other Fun Resources:
- True Couponing Printable Business Cards
Please Share the Blessing! Print these business cards using Avery Business Card Template 8859 or on white card-stock. When your friends or even strangers at the grocery store ask you how you saved so much money, you can hand them one of these business cards and pass along the blessing to another family.
- Over 100 Stores Offering Senior Discounts
Print out this list of places offering Senior Discounts.
- Flash Freeze Tutorial
Learn how to Flash Freeze fruits and vegetables in just three easy steps! Especially great for U-Pick.
- Downloadable Freezer Storage Guide (How long can you freeze that?)
Printable guide to keep on your fridge so that at a glance you can determine how long something is good to freeze.
- Organic Coupons
A HUGE list of Organic companies to get coupons from! (some are immediately printable and some you request that they send later)