Save time, money and get organized!
We’ve created some FREE downloads and printables for your convenience.
Download, print and save!
Learn to Coupon:
- Coupon Lingo Handout (immediate pdf download)
This is one of the first things you should print out. Reference this list to help you understand all the lingo and abbreviations used on this website and in the couponing community.
- Basic Workshop Handout (immediate pdf download)
(Print on front and back and tri-fold like a brochure) – This is the handout we distribute at our free workshops.
- Advanced Drugstore Couponing Techniques
(Tips for shopping at CVS and Walgreens)
- Spanish – Basic Coupon Class Handout
(Print front and back on 11″ x 14″ paper and tri-fold like a brochure) – This is the handout we distribute at our free workshops.
Budgeting and Spending:
- Stock Up Price Guide, (immediate pdf download here)
The “Stock Up Price” is the maximum price we are willing to pay for an item. When you can purchase an item at its “buy price” you should purchase multiples and stock up on that item. Buy enough to last an entire sales cycle (6-12 weeks) or until the item reaches its “buy price” again.
Tips and Tricks:
- 2014 Coupon Insert Schedule
A list of coupon inserts to expect each Sunday in your newspaper.
- True Couponing Printable Business Cards
Please Share the Blessing! Print these business cards using Avery Business Card Template 8859 or on white card-stock. When your friends or even strangers at the grocery store ask you how you saved so much money, you can hand them one of these business cards and pass along the blessing to another family.
- Over 100 Stores Offering Senior Discounts
Print out this list of places offering Senior Discounts.
- Flash Freeze Tutorial
Learn how to Flash Freeze fruits and vegetables in just three easy steps! Especially great for U-Pick.
- Downloadable Freezer Storage Guide (How long can you freeze that?)
Printable guide to keep on your fridge so that at a glance you can determine how long something is good to freeze.