Easy Acorn Cookies Recipe
These Acorn Cookies are quick and fun! Definitely something you can do with the kids. They would make a great contribution to any school holiday party!
Just 4 simple ingredients and a few minutes are all you need for these cute treats!
You can use any brand of peanut butter you like as long as it’s the “smooth” variety.
I found it worked best to attach all of the kisses and then go back and do the peanut butter chips.
These are the perfect quick option when you need something for the kids’ party at school!
- 12 ounces Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Kisses
- 72 mini Nilla Wafers
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or frosting if peanut allergies are a concern)
- Scoop peanut butter (or frosting) into a Ziploc bag; seal it; cut a tiny bit of one bottom corner off.
- Pipe a small dot of peanut butter (or frosting) onto the wafer bottom, top with a chocolate kiss.
- Pipe peanut butter (or frosting) onto a peanut butter chip and adhere to the other side of the wafer.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
| Sign Up for the FREE
|How to Coupon with Ethics||FREE Online Couponing Classes|