Cinnamon Roll Waffle Recipe
Get some friends together this weekend for brunch and serve this delicious yumminess! These cinnamon roll waffles dripping with icing glaze couldn’t be more easy or delicious to make! The hardest part is not using up all the glaze before you’ve eaten all the waffles!
We use a round waffle maker for our cinnamon roll waffles but a square one will work just fine too! We use the Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll flavor but there are a few more to choose from!
It helps to spray the waffle maker before making each set of four waffles. You’ll get the best results by centering each cinnamon roll in each of the four quadrants of the waffle maker.
- 1 package Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- Waffle Iron
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturers directions.
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Place 1 cinnamon roll in each quadrant of the waffle maker.
- Close and cook for the amount of time called for in waffle iron manufacturers instructions — probably 3-4 minutes.
- Microwave supplied icing for 15 seconds and pour over each piece.
You might also like:
| Blessing Others – Donate
from Your Stockpile
| What You Need to Know
About Printable Coupons
| How to Use
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!