Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Looking for a fun seasonal treat? Then you’ll want to try this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe. This would be a delicious treat to wrap up and give as a gift!
It’s the time of year to keep several cans of pumpkin puree in your pantry. The rest of these ingredients you probably already have!
Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ones in another.
Be sure to completely combine the eggs, oil and sugar.
Gradually adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mixing well after each addition will ensure that all of it gets blended together.
And last, but certainly not least, add the chocolate chips! You may need to “taste test” a few!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar, oil and eggs.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to egg mixture, beating well. Periodically add the water and continue beating.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chip and mix well.
- Pout the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely on wire rack.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You might also like:
| Sign Up for the FREE
|How to Coupon with Ethics||FREE Online Couponing Classes|