Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe
Chipotle is another of our favorite restaurants so the whole family was excited to try this Chipotle Lime Rice Recipe. Yup, you guessed it…they loved it!
Use Basmati Rice for this Chipotle Lime Rice because it has a light and fluffy texture. You’ll find it right next to the regular rices.
Once you put the cilantro on top and add the lime juice and salt mixture, all that’s left is to combine the ingredients and fluff it up! Now enjoy!
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 tsp finely chopped Cilantro
- 2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Rinse rice until water runs clear.
- Saute rice in oil for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add bay leaf and water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- Turn off heat and let rice sit covered for 15 minutes.
- Mix salt and lime juice until salt is dissolved.
- Remove bay leaf from rice.
- Spread juice mixture and cilantro over rice and fluff with fork to distribute.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
- Mexican Casserole Recipe
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burritos with Cheese Sauce
You might also like:
| Sign Up for the FREE
|How to Coupon with Ethics||FREE Online Couponing Classes|