Candy Corn Turkey Pretzels Recipe
It’s hard to resist a chocolate-dipped pretzel so be sure to make plenty of these Candy Corn Turkey Pretzels! They’re as fun to make as they are to eat!
Basically all you need for this fun treat is a package of pretzel rods, cookies and candies!
No need to do all the work on these yourself. This is the perfect recipe to call in the kids and let them have some fun!
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 12 Grasshopper Cookies (or other chocolate covered cookies)
- 24 Candy Eyes
- 84 Candy Corns
- 12 Orange Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Melting Chips or Bark
- 1/8 cup red Candy Melting Chips
- Lay cookies out on wax paper leaving room for pretzel rods to lay on top of each cookie without touching each other.
- Using a spoon drizzle a little chocolate around on cookie to glue candy corn in place.
- Heat Chocolate Chips in tall glass or cup by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip pretzel 2/3 way in melted chocolate and roll to coat completely. Shake off excess.
- Lay on wax paper on top of cookie as shown in picture.
- Place candy corn in fan shape on cookie around pretzel rod.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
- Using a spoon place a little chocolate to “glue” eyes in place and Reese’s Piece on end for beak.
- Place Red Candy Chips in corner of zippered sandwich bag and microwave for 45 seconds. Knead to make sure it is smooth and melted.
- Clip corner of bag and pipe a waddle under the beak of each turkey.
- Immediately place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set candy mix.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
You may also like:
| FREE Online
| Items to Buy Only at the
|5 Ways to Save on Produce|