Black Friday is already in FULL SWING! With Amazon already offering deals every 10 minutes and several retailers offering deals if you are a rewards member (check your “junk” mailbox if you are a member of Toys R Us and/or Best Buy, they may have sent you exclusive links to shop early and save time!). So now is the time to start your planning!
Here’s how we can help:
- Download our Gift List Planner (or no green border here) to decide who you need to buy for and what you are searching for on Black Friday.
- Be sure to include the stores where you can find the gifts you want!
- Don’t forget to include the price at each store on that list in order to compare prices.
- Next Download our Store List Planner (or no green border here) to easily determine a plan of attack for your day!
- Whichever stores show up the most on your Gift List are the ones with highest priority for your day!
- Make sure you include what times the stores open and how long the DoorBusters last (some last one whole day while others last only one hour).
- As you are price comparing (from our Black Friday Page), when the ads come out in this Thursdays paper keep a copy of the ads with you (in case you need to price match anywhere)
- Also, if you have a SmartPhone, download the individual stores apps to take advantage of any exclusive coupon deals. I set up a specific folder on my phone so I can reference them quickly and zoom in if needed to look up an individual item while in the store.
Download the Gift List Planner here (or download this one without the fancy green border to print on BRIGHT paper so you won’t lose it HERE)
Download the Store List Planner here (or download this one without the fancy green border to print on BRIGHT paper so you won’t lose it HERE)
Make sure to have an envelope with you to keep receipts! I always ask for an extra Gift Receipt so that I have two copies should one get lost or damaged.
Don’t forget to view all the ads and info at our 2013 Black Friday Ads page!