Copycat T.G.I.Friday’s Potato Skins Recipe
Potatoes rank at the top of my “yummy list” so it’s no surprise that I love the T.G.I.Friday’s Potato Skins! And now, thanks to this recipe, I can make them at home anytime. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only who’ll enjoy them!
With only a handful of ingredients and some planning ahead, you’ll have these T.G.I.Friday’s Potato Skins done in no time. We used shredded cheese and bacon for toppings, but you could add several more if you like.
You can bake the potatoes several hours ahead of time since you need to let them cool anyway.
Once you’ve cut, scooped and baked them 25 more minutes, you can add them to your party spread in a jiffy.
- 4 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp melted Butter
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped Crispy Fried Bacon
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash, scrub and dry potatoes.
- Pierce each multiple times with a fork.
- Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into thirds.
- Reserve middle slice of each for something else.
- Use a spoon to scoop out white middles of each remaining slice, leaving about 1/4″ thickness in each.
- Brush potato skins with melted butter and bake for 25 minutes until crisp.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon and return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and sliced green onions.
Here are some other recipes you might enjoy:
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!