Purchase $50 of Participating Products and receive a FREE $10 Publix Gift Card by mail!!
With Stocking Spree Rewards you can EARN a $10 Publix Gift Card for every $50 you spend on participating items just by submitting your Publix receipts! Once you create your account, you’ll be able to track your dollars spent and your rewards earned throughout the year. The more you buy, the more rewards you earn! Program Dates: 1/15/16-12/31/16!! – That means if you have any receipts that qualify, you can upload them now!
- Sales tax is not included towards the $50 or more in purchased products.
- There is no limit on gift cards per household address.
- Qualifying purchases must be made 1/15/16 through 12/31/16 and can be indicated on multiple original cash register receipts from a participating Publix.
- READ FULL Terms & Conditions HERE.
- CREATE your account HERE.
- Capri Sun 10 Pack (excluding 100% Fruit Juice & Organic)
- Maxwell House Coffee 28.5-30.6oz only
- Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinners 9.4 to 24oz.
- Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese Dinners only 10.0z to 24oz.
- Planters Nuts – assorted sizes and varieties
- Heinz 1 Gallon White Vinegar
- Heinz 1 Gallon Cleaning Vinegar
- Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
- Nabisco Family Size Cookies (12-20.6 oz only)
- Nabisco Ritz Cracker Sandwiches
- Nabisco Ritz Crackers (10.3 oz only)
- 20 Count NABISCO Multipacks
- BelVita 12ct. Value Packs only
- Any Always Brand Item
- Any Bounty Paper Towel or Napkin item
- Any Cascade Automatic Dish item
- Any Charmin Bath Tissue item
- Any Crest Toothpaste
- Any Downy Fabric Softener
- Any Head & Shoulders Shampoo or Conditioner
- Any Pantene Hair Care Product
- Any Secret Deoderant item
- Any Tide LIQUID (only) Detergent
- Quaker Select Starts Instant Oatmeal 11.8oz – 13.5oz
- Quaker Old Fashioned or Quick 1 Minute Oatmeal 42oz
- Frito-Lay Multipack 20ct
- Gatorade 6pk 12oz & 128oz
- Propel 6pk 500ml
- Lipton Iced Tea 12pk 16.9oz
~Happy Gift Card Earning!
Copyright © 2016 TrueCouponing.com Please do not cut & paste any information from here without asking us for permission first. Thank you!