Today is Melisha’s Birthday!
It’s amazing that two perfect strangers in 2009 would become such best friends in the years to follow! You are a beautiful person, a great Mom, a Godly example, and a beaming Proverbs 31 woman. I am honored to call you my friend.
I thought it would be neat to look at all the uncanny similarities between us! So here are ten fun facts about us:
1. We both married guys whose name starts with a J (Melisha married John, Kati married James)
2. Both our husbands names are also books in the Bible (but neither of ours are), plus, they are both one syllable (and it is not their nickname).
3. We each have one daughter… and the rest sons (Melisha has 4 sons, Kati has 3)
4. We have a child born within 6 months of each other, and their names are only two letters different. (Melisha has a CAvin and Kati has a KEvin 🙂
5. We can finish each others sentences (I bet you thought I was going to say sandwiches?!)
6. We both have differently spelled names (Melisha, like Melissa with an H, and Kati with No E)
7. We both Love Jesus.
8. We both met our husbands in High School (and started dating them then too)
9. We both went to the same colleges as our husbands (Melisha & John went to Auburn and Kati & James went to USF)
10. Most recently… we both have animals protecting us from those horrible wires coming out of the wall!
Please join me is wishing my Dear Friend, Melisha,
a very Happy Birthday today!