Aldi Shopping Tips:
- Aldi does not accept any coupons.
- The only forms of payments accepted at Aldi stores are debit cards, EBT cards or cash. No credit cards or checks accepted.
- There is a charge for shopping bags if you do not bring your own.
- You’ll also pay a quarter for use of a shopping cart which is refunded when you return the shopping cart.
- NOTE: Sale items and availability vary store to store. Check your local ad for sale prices and items in your area.
Here are some of the Best Deals from Aldi this week:
- Fit & Active Nonfat Yogurt: Plain or Vanilla 32 oz is only $1.79!
- Season’s Choice Frozen Fruit 14 oz is just $2.29!
- Sweet Onions are only $0.99 for a 2 lb bag!
- Fit & Active Turkey Franks 16 oz are just $1.39!
- Plus Many Other Great Deals This Week! Happy Aldi Shopping!
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Freebies, Money Makers or items even cheaper than usual stockpile prices are marked as a True Deal. You won’t want to miss these!
Copyright © TrueCouponing.com 2013. May not be reproduced without permission.