Publix Shopping Tips:
- Publix Competitor Coupons List – See which SQs are accepted for your local store.
- Learn about the Publix Digital Coupon Program.
- View the Publix Coupon Policy (and how to interpret it).
- Check out all the Publix Coupon Booklets available recently.
- Publix accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- In Florida stores, you must buy (2) BOGO items to get the discount. You may use a coupon on each BOGO item.
- Outside of Florida, you do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
- Publix offers a Penny Item deal the first day of the weekly ad in some areas.
Here are a few of the Best Deals at Publix this week:
- Chinet Napkins $.10 each after MQ!
- Cool Whip $.30 each after SQ!
- Hellmann’s Mayonnaise $.87 each after MQ!
- Hunt’s Tomato Sauce $.16 each after MQ!
- FREE-FREE Ronzoni Pasta after B1G1 MQ!
- Carnation Evaporated Milk $.11 each after stacked Qs!
- FREE Smart Balance Butter after stacked Qs!
Publix $10/$50 or More Purchase, Single Page Flyer, exp. 4/12/14. Go HERE for more details.Expired!
- If your Publix accepts Target competitor coupons:
Target $10/$50 Food &/or Beverage Purchase, exp. 4/19/14 (Target Weekly Ad) or printableHERE Expired!
- If your Publix accepts Winn Dixie competitor coupons, you may be able to use a $5/$30 WD coupon from the Enjoy The City Coupon Book. See the current promotion to get Enjoy the City Coupon Books for as low as $2.50 each! ~ Expires 4/22!
- And More Great Deals! Happy Shopping!
Publix stores will be closed Easter Sunday, April 20th!
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Freebies, Money Makers or items even cheaper than usual stockpile prices are marked as a True Deal. You won’t want to miss these!
Quick-Skip to these sections below: BOGOs, Grocery, Refrigerated, Frozen, Produce, Meat, Seafood, Health & Beauty, In-Ad Coupons, Baby, Household, Pet, Unadvertised *HOT* Deals, Best of the Health & Beauty Advantage, Best of the Grocery Advantage
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Rebate offers in BLUE
Return To Top
Copyright © TrueCouponing.com 2013. May not be reproduced without permission.