Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipe ~ Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Wondering what to make your Valentine? How about red velvet cookies dusted in powdered sugar?
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat over to 375.
- Combine cornstarch and powdered sugar in shallow dish and mix together.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter and eggs. Mix with a spoon until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Make into 1" balls and roll in powdered sugar mixture and place on ungreased baking sheet several inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool several minutes on baking sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.