Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Wondering what to make your Valentine? How about red velvet cookies dusted in powdered sugar?
The Red Velvet cake mix makes quick work of these delicious and beautiful cookies.
Combine cake mix, butter and eggs to make this rich, dark red cookie dough.
Drop 1 inch dough balls into the powdered sugar mixture.
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 6 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat over to 375.
- Combine cornstarch and powdered sugar in shallow dish and mix together.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter and eggs. Mix with a spoon until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Make into 1" balls and roll in powdered sugar mixture and place on ungreased baking sheet several inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Cool several minutes on baking sheet then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.