Need a special Valentine’s Day Dessert?
There are 2 days every year I hate going out to eat…Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day. The restaurants are crowded, the wait is long, the servers are overworked and it just takes all the fun out of the holidays. I would much rather have a special evening at home.
- Valentine’s Day Chex Mix via Musings from a SAHM
- Pink Velvet Cupcakes via Musings from a SAHM
- Mixed Berry Tart for Two via Dollar Store Mom
- Tiramisu Bread via Yankee Kitchen Ninja
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies via True Couponing
- Candied Popcorn Snack Mix with Free Printable via The Happier Homemaker
- Strawberry Heart Mini Cheesecake Bites via The Happier Homemaker
- Red Velvet Milkshakes via All About the Mommies
- Valentine’s Day Homemade Gumdrops via Mom on Timeout
- Valentine’s Day Popcorn Balls via Mom on Timeout
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies via Mom on Timeout
- Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting via Savvy Saving Couple
- Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge via A Mom’s Take
- Valentine’s Day Marshmallow Pops via Savvy Saving Couple
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Bars via Bless this Mess
~ Happy Valentine’s Day!