NOTE: The schedule released at the beginning of the year is subject to change. We provide a printable version of this schedule for your convenience, but this web page will be the most up-to-date version so check back here often!
Coupon Insert Previews & Regional Differences
We publish a Sunday Coupon Insert Preview every Thursday which is a list of the coupons we expect to come in the newspaper. Each Tuesday evening we publish the EXACT list of what coupons came in the paper (we call these “Regional Differences“). We suggest printing the Regional Differences for your newspaper and including it in the file with your coupon inserts each week. The Regional Differences lists are alphabetized, so you can quickly see what coupons you have in your file. This will save you lots of time so you are NOT searching for a coupon you may not have even received in your inserts!
Are you paying too much for your coupon inserts?
You will be surprised at how inexpensive it is to have them delivered right to your home each week!
- Home Delivered Newspaper Subscriptions – True Couponing has negotiated the BEST RATE you can get for Home Delivery from the Tampa Bay Times and Orlando Sentinel Newspapers. Go HERE to view rates for your area!
- Home Delivered Coupon Inserts – If you can’t get one of our discounted newspapers delivered to your area, True Couponing recommends ordering your Coupon Inserts from Insert Insanity. It’s about the same price as a newspaper, but you’ll never have to run around Sunday mornings tracking down your coupon inserts. You can pre-order your Coupon Inserts and even set up a recurring order that works much like a newspaper subscription (but you’ll ONLY get the inserts, not a whole newspaper). Your inserts will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
2014 Coupon Insert Schedule
~ January ~
~ February ~
~ March ~
~ April ~
~ May ~
04 – RedPlum, SmartSource
11 – RedPlum, SmartSource, Proctor & Gamble
18 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2)
25 – No Inserts Scheduled (Memorial Day)
~ June ~
01 – RedPlum, SmartSource, Proctor & Gamble
08 – SmartSource
15 – RedPlum, SmartSource
22 – RedPlum, SmartSource
29 – RedPlum, SmartSource
~ July ~
06 – Proctor & Gamble (4th of July)
13 – RedPlum, SmartSource
20 – No Inserts Scheduled
27 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2), Proctor & Gamble
~ August ~
03 – RedPlum (2), SmartSource
10 – RedPlum, SmartSource
17 – RedPlum, SmartSource
24 – RedPlum, SmartSource
31 – Proctor & Gamble
~ September ~
07 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2)
14 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2)
21 – RedPlum, SmartSource
28 – RedPlum, SmartSource, Proctor & Gamble
~ October ~
05 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2)
12 – RedPlum, SmartSource
19 – SmartSource, Little Tykes
26 – RedPlum, SmartSource, Proctor & Gamble
~ November ~
02 – RedPlum, SmartSource (2)
09 – RedPlum, SmartSource
16 – RedPlum, SmartSource
23 – RedPlum, SmartSource
30 – Proctor & Gamble (Thanksgiving)
~ December ~
07 – RedPlum, SmartSource
14 – RedPlum, SmartSource
21 – No Inserts Scheduled (Christmas)
28 – Proctor & Gamble (New Year’s)
On weeks that do not have any coupons you might want to put your newspaper subscription on “hold” which lengthens your subscription (it adds a week on to the end). Here is the contact information for the Tampa Bay Times, Tampa Tribune and the Orlando Sentinel:
- Tampa Bay Times -Go HERE and log in to your account to place a hold on your delivery. You can also reach Customer Service at 1-800-888-7012.
- Tampa Tribune – Call: 813-874-2863 or 800-282-5588 Mon-Fri 6 am-5 pm; Sat 6 – 10 am OR go HERE to “manage your subscription.”
- Orlando Sentinel - Call Customer Service at 1-800-359-5353 to place a hold on your delivery service.
Remember, printable coupons are always available. And they are different than the printed ones that come in the newspaper!
You can print coupons safely online at Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, RedPlum.com, Target.com, or find even more coupons in our Coupon Database!