- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
Mid-Atlantic region Kroger stores no longer double coupons as of May 12, 2013.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Here are a few of the Best Deals at Kroger this week:
- Kashi GOLEAN cereal as low as $1.99 each with MQ!
- Great produce deals on Eggplant, Lettuce, Cherries, Tomatoes, Corn and MORE!
- Cheetos or Fritos as low as $0.49 each with MQ!
- Salmon just $6.99/lb!
- Gwaltney Bolony or Hot Dogs just $1!
- 12 ct Kellogg’s Pop Tarts for $1.49 with coupon!
- Arnold Sliced Bread as low as $1.49 each with MQ!
- ….and MORE!!!!
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Freebies, Money Makers or items even cheaper than usual stockpile prices are marked as a True Deal. You won’t want to miss these!
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Rebate offers in BLUE
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups.