- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
Mid-Atlantic region Kroger stores will no longer double coupons starting May 12, 2013.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Here are a few of the Best Deals at Kroger this week:
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent is just $3 after coupon!
- Kotex Products as low as $.99 after coupon!
- Dove Deodorant are just $.99 after coupon!
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or 7UP 2 L are just $1!
- Michelina’s Entree are only $.68 after coupon!
- Evol Burritos are just $.49 after stacked coupon & Ibotta!
- Kroger Yogurt is just $.33 each!
- And More Great Deals! Happy Shopping!
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Freebies, Money Makers or items even cheaper than usual stockpile prices are marked as a True Deal. You won’t want to miss these!
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Rebate offers in BLUE
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups.