Ok, there’s nothing glamorous or fun about a tire pressure gauge. But, there’s nothing fun about getting a flat tire or even having a tire blow out while you’re driving down the highway. I’ve experienced both and I’d rather not do it again! That’s why there’s always a tire gauge in the glove compartment of every one of our vehicles. Before you send your kids off to college, make sure they have a tire gauge in their glove compartment too!
This one from Craftsman is great because you can set the pressure you need and then keep comparing it to what’s actually in the tire as you add more air.
I found this same tire gauge on Amazon.com for $26.99 to $39.99 so this is a super deal!
Craftsman Programmable Digital Tire Gauge – $13.99:
- Craftsman’s programmable tire gauge makes it easy to check that your tires are at their ideal pressure
- Program the gauge to read for the target tire pressure of your vehicle
- A straight-push nozzle makes the gauge easy to use
- The Air Bleed function measures exact pressure
- A beep will sound when the gauge has completed pressure reading
- The extra-large backlight display is easy to read in all conditions
- Gauge converts to a white LED flashlight as a bonus feature
- Metal construction is durable and long-lasting
Click HERE for more information and to order now!
This item ships for FREE using the In-Store Pick-up option.
~Offer expires at the end of today, 4/2/13.