Rite Aid Video Values are store coupons you can stack with manufacturer’s coupons to save more!
The December Video Values will be available until the end of December and expire 1/1/12.
Here are the Video Value coupons available for December 2012:
- $2/1 Abreva Conceal 6 ct
- $1/2 Air Wick National Parks or Changing Color Candle
- $2/1 Almay Smart Shade Cosmetics
- $2/1 Arctic Ease
- $2/1 “As Seen On TV” Aluma Wallet
- $3/1 “As Seen On TV” Bright Light Pillows
- $4/1 “As Seen On TV” Dream Lites
- $2/1 “As Seen On TV” Finishing Touch Smile Tooth Whitening Pen
- $1/1 “As Seen On TV” Olde Brooklyn Lantern
- $2/1 “As Seen On TV” Orgreenic Frying Pan 9.5″
- $3.50/1 Brita Grand Green 10 cup Pitcher, Ultramax Dispenser or Filter 5 pk
- $1/1 Children’s Tylenol
- $2/2 Dove Hair Care
- $1/1 Ester-C
- FREE Flavorx Flavoring for Children’s Liquid Medication
- $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses Holiday Bags
- $0.50/2 Ice Breaker Mints
- $.25/1 ID Gum by Stride 14 ct
- $1/1 Nature Made Fish Oil
- $5/1 Nicoderm CQ
- $5/1 Nicorette
- $5/1 Nicorette Lozenge or Mini Lozenge
- $3/1 Osteo Bi-Flex
- $1/2 Reese’s Holiday Bags
- $1/1 Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
- $1.50/1 Revlon Colorsilk & Luminista Hair Color
- $1/1 Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening Mascara and Smoky Shadow Sticks
- $0.75/1 Ritz Crackers
- $10/1 Sensationail Starter Kit
- $1/2 Snapple 64 oz
- $0.25/1 Stride Gum 14 ct
- $1/2 Walkers Shortbread
- $0.25/1 Welch’s 10 oz 4 pk
More About Rite Aid Video Values
You can print some great Rite Aid store coupons every month by taking advantage of their Video Values program. Just watch some short videos about the latest products, and you’ll get to print some great store coupons! There are individual product coupons and some $5 off $20 purchase coupons. Video Values are also referred to as “ad perk” coupons. You’ll need to be enrolled in the Wellness+ Rewards program to access the Video Values coupons.
Wellness+ Rewards Program
Go HERE to enroll in the Wellness+ Rewards program. It is FREE!
Once enrolled you’ll enjoy these perks:
- Get reward points for nonprescription purchases and earn up to 20 percent off.
- 10% off Rite Aid brand products
- special wellness+ member sales throughout the store
- points for each prescription filled and purchase made
- rewards points that can be redeemed for discounts and free health screenings
- around the clock access to a pharmacist
~ Happy shopping and saving at Rite Aid!
(Thanks to RA on Slickdeals!)