Keep your feet warm and happy this Christmas with a new pair of slippers!
The Orthaheel slipper aims to provide pain relief from the ground up with its patented four-degree arch support which helps to stabilize the instep and help prevent excess pronation. The innovative design helps to re-align feet to their natural position, helping to improve the body’s alignment. In turn, this can help alleviate pain in the foot, knee, and back caused by over-pronation from footwear that does not properly support your feet. What’s more, the footbed is treated with odor-resistant EcoFresh, which helps to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria–making these slippers perfect for everyday wear.
- Available in five colors — Black, Raspberry, Tan, Gray Plaid, or Pink Plaid
- Medium whole sizes 5 thru 11
- Whole sizes order your true size; half sizes size down half a size for the best fit
- Button detail, contrast piping
- Built-in orthotic with four-degree arch support
- EcoFresh terry cloth footbed
- Textured outsole for traction and durability
- Adjustable vamp with hook-and-loop closure
- Podiatrist-designed orthotic footbed helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly on hard, flat floors
- Approximately 1″ sole
Click HERE to order now or for more information.
Easy Pay! 3 Installments of $16.65, plus Tax.
~Offer expires at 11:59 pm on 12/4/12