- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
For the Complete Kroger Weekly Ad Click HERE!
True Deals at Kroger This Week:
Items at Stockpile Prices This Week:
Capri Sun Drinks – $1.50
The above shopping cart items are a part of the Mega Event from Kraft and General Mills “Buy 6 participating products in one transaction and save $6 instantly” deal. The prices above already reflect the instant savings of $1 per item. You will find more participating products in the original Kroger Weekly Ad.
Navel Oranges (8 lb.) – $4.99
Tangerines (3 lb.) – $2.50
Gwaltney Spiral Sliced Ham – $1.49/lb.
Kroger Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – $1.99/lb.
Private Selection Turkey – $0.99/lb.
Kroger Cheese (8 oz.) – $2.00
Kroger Jumbo Biscuits – $1.00
Kroger Sour Cream, Dip or Cottage Cheese (8 oz.) – $1.00
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz.) – $1.00
Birdseye Steamfresh Vegetables – $1.00
Cool Whip – $1.00
7UP (2 ltr.) – $1.00
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!