- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Here are a few of the Best Deals at Kroger this week:
Items at stockpile prices are marked with the True Couponing Shopping Cart!
Freebies, Money Makers or items even cheaper than usual stockpile prices are marked as a True Deal. You won’t want to miss these!
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!