- Kroger accepts up to (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon per item.
- You cannot use a coupon on a free item at Kroger.
- Kroger accepts electronic coupons you can load on your Kroger Plus card including Cellfire and Shortcuts coupons.
- Check your local store regarding doubling coupons. Some stores double up to $0.50 and others double up to $0.99.
- Kroger does not double electronic coupons.
- You do not have to purchase (2) BOGO sale items. Each item will ring up at half price.
Manufacturer’s coupons are in RED
Store coupons are in GREEN
For the Complete Kroger Weekly Ad Click HERE!
TRUE DEALS at Kroger This Week:
Sweet Potatoes – $0.39/lb.
Items at Stockpile Prices This Week:
Fritos or Cheetos – $2.00
Kroger Broth (14.5 oz.) – $0.50
Avocado – $1.00
Brocolli – $1.50
Celery – $0.99
Green beans – $0.99/lb.
Kroger Onions (2 lbs.) – $1.89
Yellow Onions (3 lb.) – $1.89
Kroger Cheese (8 oz.) – $2.00
Kroger Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese or Dip (16 oz.) – $1.00
Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream – $2.77
Pepsi or Coca-Cola Soft Drinks (2 ltr.) – $1.00
Kroger list is based on the Mid-Atlantic region ad.
Thanks to Renae at HowToHaveItAll for the list and matchups!