The NEW Issue of the Whole Planet Calendar is HERE!
The Whole Foods 2013 Calendar retails for $3, includes over $40 in coupon savings from suppliers, and features inspiring entrepreneurs from around the globe. They are available for sale at Whole Foods Market stores now!
100% of the calendar proceeds are donated to Whole Planet Foundation for poverty alleviation in communities worldwide where Whole Foods sources products.
Calendar Savings that Expires 12/2013!
- $2/1 Nordic Naturals Product
- $2/1 CocoaWell Product
- $1/2 boxes Kashi GOLEAN Cereals (mix or match)
- $1.50/1 Nature’s Path Organic Eco Pac Cereal
- $5/1 MyChelle Dermaceuticals purchase
- $1/1 Organic Valley American Singles
- $1/1 Saffron Road Product
- $1/1 Tasty Bite Indian Entrée
- $3/1 MegaFood Women’s One Daily, Women Over 40 One Daily, Men’s One Daily or Men Over 40 One Daily 60 or 90 size products.
- $1/1 Any Alexia Artisan Bread
- $1/1 Muir Glen Pasta Sauce Jar
- $1/1 Traditional Medicinals Tea Box
- $1/4 Happy Baby and Happy Tot Pouches
- $1/2 Raw Revolution Bars
- $1/1 HONEST Tea Product
- $0.50/1 Lake Champlain Chocolates Five Star Bar
- $1.50/2 Annie Chun’s Products
- $1/1 Zevia, any flavor 6 pk
- $1/1 Clif Kit’s Organic Bar
- $0.50/1 If You Care product
- $1.50/1 Lucini Italia Pasta Sauce 19.6-25.5 oz Jar
- $1/1 Allegro Coffee 12 oz bag
- $5/1 Garden of Life Vitamin Code Multi Vitamins
- $1/$5 or more of any Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formulas, Infant or Toddler Foods (excluding Earth’s Best Frozen Items)
- $0.50/1 bottle of ITO EN Teas’ Tea
- $1/1 IZZE 12 oz Bottle
- $1/1 Naked Juice Smoothie 15.2 oz
- $2/1 Seventh Generation 4x Laundry Detergent
- $1/1 Stacy’s Pita Chips 7-8 oz or 18 oz bag
That’s a great savings for a little price! You might want to grab a couple to save with all year long!