Ready to get serious about weight loss? Lose It! can help you make your goal a reality!
My husband has been tracking his caloric intake and exercise using this app for the past couple of weeks. He has raved about it so much that I finally downloaded it myself. I have to admit, there is something very motivating about seeing all that data and being more aware of how much you are eating and exercising.
Lose It! is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
Set up a free LoseIt.com account to gain access to additional features and capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- Log your food and exercise on LoseIt.com
- Automatically keep a back-up of your data
- Connect with friends for extra support and motivation
- Earn badges to recognize your success
- Share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- Get reminded when you forget to log your meals
- Share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- Keep your data private or share with friends – you are in control
- Generate reports on your activity and progress
Lose It! is the most popular, complete, and streamlined weight loss app for the iPhone. Join us and start “losing it” today!
Go HERE to see a complete list of Apps previously featured on TrueCouponing.com.
Smartphones are everywhere!
Every Saturday morning we feature an App of the Week!
We feature apps that save us time and/or money (or just ones that we really love) and pass them along to you!
You can also share your favorite apps with us that could be featured on True Couponing!
Send your favorite app to Save@TrueCouponing.com with “App of the Week” in the subject line. ~How fun is that?